- Yo @AustinClemens2, any chance you'll be able to get 95-96 with the shorter 3pt line? 2 hours ago
- My first Throwback Thursday ever is Alonzo Mourning and his game-winner over Boston back in '93: hardwoodparoxysm.com/2014/08/28/tbt… 1 day ago
- APOEL got the poop draw. 1 day ago
- You say that now ... wait till Super Mario implodes against the Bulgarians. RT @kevinmdraper: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 1 day ago
- Ludogorets to Group B ... 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.