- RT @HickoryHigh: Lastly, team year-to-year style charts for @NylonCalculus nyloncalculus.com/2015/11/25/vis… https://t.co/xx3w6izp4c 7 hours ago
- Domantas Sabonis is a beast out there. Moving so much better than a year ago and he's gotten bigger too. 12 hours ago
- Deadwood episode when dude rides a bike and the whole town is beaming like GSW just beat Lakers to start 16-0 23 hours ago
- always to the Nth degree with this guy twitter.com/SportsQuotient… 1 day ago
- What a terrible back court matchup. I got Ty Lawson and Adbul-Rauf against Russ and Gary Payton. 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.