- RT @ESPNStatsInfo: After halftime, James Harden and Stephen Curry have had nearly identical stats. Game 3: 9 ET, ESPN http://t.co/1yslbdwQL8 2 hours ago
- RT @diamond83: Warriors game story from behind bars in San Quentin: sanquentinnews.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/san-qu… 4 hours ago
- Yup, the "feared for my life" excuse is only acceptable for some with the right skin color or uniform twitter.com/stopbeingfamou… 5 hours ago
- Love these Dirrell combinations. Just wish they were landing a bit more #PBConNBC 5 hours ago
- Degale out here throwing with bad intentions #PBConNBC 5 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.