- Lukewarm take on tennis being more cut throat than boxing: Venus & Serena have to play, but Klitschko bros will never fight. 8 hours ago
- Nigeria a scary place to be right now. Anything short of westerners being killed though and it's resulted to a ticker headline. 8 hours ago
- RT @Aftashok: https://t.co/M5tN72sXN2 10 hours ago
- Reactions to Reggie Jackson signing playing out like so many others: Criticized by hoop people who are then criticized by local fans 13 hours ago
- Stanley Johnson 3point form look like shit 14 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.