- RT @motherboard: 100 people around the country are stamping predator drones on cash: bit.ly/1EVmS7g http://t.co/vKNr4Az9UC 7 hours ago
- Reading the paper every day, reading all these obits ... and cancer stays robbing good, living years from people and their families. 8 hours ago
- The Lakers are worse than most teams in the league, but 2 teams I have no faith against: Dallas and GSW. 8 hours ago
- Seems like a good way for Better Business Bureau to spend their time. $295 for this? http://t.co/o5jBW9JvoB 8 hours ago
- RT @TalibKweli: I rock with @OpFerguson #OppKKK #Hoodsoff 8 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.