- ICYMI: Kobe Teammate Power Rankings, all 18 of em: hardwoodparoxysm.com/2014/09/30/kob… 22 minutes ago
- RT @the_bonnfire: Perspective: Francesco Totti made his 90th career appearance in Europe today. Man City made its 89th (via @FootbaIlCentre) 1 hour ago
- Fox SPorts continues to provide a miserable web experience. Thanks for that, Fox. 2 hours ago
- And in some ways, missing out on #1 forced MJ & Company to stop losing on purpose. 2 hours ago
- Instead they took the then-consenus #2, MKG ... and his broken jump shot even though everyone agreed his jumper was broken. 2 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.