- RT @lpolgreen: Stunning image of migrants trying to reach Europe by boat. By Massimo Sestini. time.com/2894694/massim… http://t.co/9sIMpn4ceo 7 hours ago
- hahaha @ROOTSPORTS_NW just used a wobbly hand-drawn line to analyze whether someone was offsides or not. Facts only, eh? 19 hours ago
- Also, that was back when people hated Vinny Del Negro. I mean hated hard, real mean stuff. Wasn't a fan, but ..... 20 hours ago
- Jeez, Derrick Rose and JJ Hickson used ot be so young battling in the playoffs in 2010. 20 hours ago
- Really though, wasn't there a time when people believed M. Pietrus could guard Lebron with effectiveness? 21 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.