- More problematic racist bullshit from @SeattlePD ... the biased police force that keeps on giving: slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/… HT: @TheFrizzelle 3 hours ago
- RT @Ansel: Gerald Hankerson, head of the Seattle-King County NAACP, is calling for the firing of Officer Cynthia Whitlatch from @SeattlePD. 4 hours ago
- How are you going to harass a 70 year old man, @SeattlePD? How come these stories keep coming? washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 13 hours ago
- Chuck full of shit sometimes 14 hours ago
- RT @jacobjbg: @corbinasmith @dancingwithnoah http://t.co/F7ZHVW3NC6 14 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.