- When I watch The Doors, I kind of want to take some acid. Very impressionable here. 1 hour ago
- RT @EricPincus: Laker-fan-angst stopping a lot of people my timeline from enjoying breakout performances from Jordan Clarkson, Jabari Brown… 3 hours ago
- Selfishly stupid basketball choices from Trevor Ariza 3 hours ago
- Nerlens & Anthony Davis protecting a rim together would be all types of fun 3 hours ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: 5 facts about #ShantelDavis, unarmed, shot & killed while trying to escape a car crash by an NYPD cop who walks free http://… 4 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.