- RT @MyMikeCheck: Bosh's calf injury comes completely out of left field. Sensitive issue because Bosh traced blood clot to possible calf str… 50 minutes ago
- Happy to see some diversity in fashion. Not much but ay twitter.com/nba/status/698… 1 hour ago
- RLT, I went as far as making a (super clear, understandable) visio flow about the @Hoophall selection process: https://t.co/O2sWs5eEvf 2 hours ago
- I wrote this back in April 2014 about the vagueness of the @Hoophall's selection process is. It still holds up: web.archive.org/web/2015041322… 2 hours ago
- Spencer: "Do you know who I am brotha?" Shaq: "No." Spencer, grabbing Shaq aggressively: "I'm Spencer Haywood. I paved the way for you." 3 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.