- RT @jacobjbg: FOLKS 41 minutes ago
- RT @DrewGarrisonSBN: ICYMI No, Kobe Bryant didn't cause the Lakers to go into a "downfall" bit.ly/1tGutVj http://t.co/ZznzKyrDnQ 1 hour ago
- No one xcept Larry Bird! RT @Deadspin: Anonymous NBA agents: nobody wants to play with Kobe Bryant deadsp.in/5JXoMAF 1 hour ago
- Derrick Rose looks fantastic on this replay. 1 hour ago
- Every time I try to write a poem about Kobe I get stuck hearing his raps in that old Sprite commercial. 11 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.