- RT @Johnny_UT: The entire Wells Fargo Center smells like cheap weed. I know Robin Thicke just performed here, but you can do better, Philly… 5 hours ago
- For the weekend crowd, ICYMI: I wrote about the achievements and foibles of NYC PGs, Omar Cook and Steph Marbury: thedissnba.com/2014/03/07/dis… 6 hours ago
- Garfield shooting 29% and still winning. 7 hours ago
- Easier to be diplomatic when you win. RT @JeremiahOshan: Sigi Schmid on the replacement referees: "I thought he did well." 7 hours ago
- No good games on the NBA docket, but we do get the wide post world of Al Jefferson vs. the stout Spaniard Marc Gasol. 7 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.