- RT @SmoothsHoops: Westbrook deserves the MVP. I don't know if he'll win it. But he certainly deserves it. 7 hours ago
- There's nothing in the pro game like Westbrook 8 hours ago
- Pdx doing opposite 8 hours ago
- Okc doing nothing with boat load of open looks 8 hours ago
- RT @anthonyVslater: Crazy impressive: Three of Russell Westbrook's five triple-doubles this season have become before the start of the 4th … 8 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.