- If Kobe's Vader, does that make Amir Johnson Luke Skywalker? 38 minutes ago
- Kobe should've started his comeback in the D-League. Maybe lose some of that drama/hype though. 1 hour ago
- Sometimes it's like dinner's not enough. Is overeating really just a matter of having a high food intake tolerance? 1 hour ago
- How is Nick Young one of the few Lakers with a multi-year deal? 1 hour ago
- Wes Johnson got some kind of otherworldly materials in his calves. 1 hour ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.