- RT @stopbeingfamous: Certain people want Soul Plane to represent us abroad. No more of that. 11 hours ago
- Gen. Martin Dempsey really got those talking points down: "The best military on the planet ..." 16 hours ago
- I click the link and see some raggedy ass old sofa that's no more chesterfield than it is a block of cheese. 22 hours ago
- People need to quit with false advertising that they have Chesterfield couches or chairs. 22 hours ago
- My favorite part of the ice bucket challenge is when people introduce themselves and who they're challenging. Reminds me of Jackass. 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.