- RT @NewYorker: Gabriel Garcia Marquez has died at 87. A look at the Nobel Prize-winning author’s 2003 piece about his early writings http:/… 3 hours ago
- RT @ToLey88: This chart is insane: regressing.deadspin.com/the-durant-leb… 8 hours ago
- All these channels and weak shit hurting my eyes everywhere. 19 hours ago
- Kevin Love's final 3 months: ~28ppg, 12rpg, 5apg. 19 hours ago
- I didn't realize the Wiz got the 5th seed. 20 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.