- First time I've seen Tevez in ages. Where the fuck did this lime green Juventus kits come from? 2 hours ago
- RT @Tahoe17: Like what are the odds? Seriously http://t.co/rQPz9EZeyl 16 hours ago
- How much gas do you want? Why don't you go get a gas station.. 16 hours ago
- Fuckin Kansas City Royals.....congrats to you. A's of Oakland.....tough break. Sorry Mr. Beane. 17 hours ago
- RT @Steve_OS: Looks like a photoshop, but it’s not. http://t.co/lOaLj65jAy 17 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.