- RT @KeithOlbermann: Tonight: The Urban Legend is true - the NBA has been handing out Red Cards to unruly fans - since 2005: http://t.co/3V… 6 hours ago
- I feel like Beasley has a super hard head. that's not some kind of metaphor. Like he could maybe break things with that head. 7 hours ago
- RT @NYDNInterNets: Jason Kidd needs a nine-game winning streak to match Avery Johnson's record when he was fired last season. 7 hours ago
- RT @FreakOutNation: That time Dick Cheney voted against freeing Nelson Mandela. Dick called him a ‘terrorist’ Republicans haven't... http:… 8 hours ago
- Did I just see JJ Watt execute a 59.5" "box jump?" 8 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.