- RT @ProHoopsHistory: RANDOM: John Salmons attempting the "hide the neck fat" pose perfected by middle-aged middle-management http://t.co/fd… 1 day ago
- RT @TommyBeer: Jimmy Butler joins Scottie Pippen & Michael Jordan as just 3rd player in Bulls history w/ 35 points, 7 rebs, 4 three's & 4 s… 1 day ago
- RT @GovJVentura: Meet former CIA officer, whistleblower & inmate 79637-083 John Kiriakou: bit.ly/1yTF7Vz http://t.co/wmGsB5JhZS 1 day ago
- RT @DirtyWars: "Leon Panetta is on book tour. Chelsea Manning is in jail. @JohnKiriakou is in jail. Edward Snowden is in exile," @jeremysca… 1 day ago
- On scale of 1 to Ray Allen, how dangerous perimeter shooter is our friend Ryan Anderson? 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.