- Carlisle shouting for Brendan Wright to go in the game .... probably. 1 hour ago
- RT @drewmagary: Jon Gruden was made for the Pro Bowl. They could have a Pro Bowl every week and he'd show up in cowboys boots with a boner. 1 hour ago
- it's an upgrade from his previous hair "style" RT @NBAcouchside: Mozgov rocking the same haircut I had when I was in junior high. 3 hours ago
- RT @sportingnews: NFL doesn’t want Marshawn Lynch to grab his crotch but they're selling a photo of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015… htt… 4 hours ago
- MJax feeling threatened by JVG saying "elongated" too? 4 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.