- I'm sorry that your country and my country are not on good terms ... 20 hours ago
- RT @kevinmdraper: Monday Media: Criticism isn't Good for Bill Simmons, but it is for the Gander on #TheDiss goo.gl/182KO 1 day ago
- As much as Eleven Rings was a pleasurable read, it's hard to ignore misspelled names: MarK Gasol, BYron Russell, Dirk NowitSki ... 2 days ago
- Just finished Eleven Rings; highly readable, insightful, enjoyable book. Lot to learn in terms of leadership & spirituality (not religious). 2 days ago
- RT @Grynch206: Now Nate got the freaks and that's a known fact. 4 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.