- Apparently the Bulls refuse to nominate Joakim Noah for player of the week. 4 hours ago
- RT @HickoryHigh: And so it begins. Welcome to #BoogieWeek wp.me/p1x2Lo-3j1 8 hours ago
- I was going to do a piece on the Spurs-ification of the league like this NBA TV feature, but I was going to take a conspiratorial angle. 17 hours ago
- Better question .. .how many former pros employed by teams or the league? 19 hours ago
- How many former players employed by NBA TV? Seem like they have a pretty deep rotation. 19 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.