- Penny and d Scott in the back twitter.com/thelaunchmag/s… 3 hours ago
- Young Pop on Don Nelson's bench, young Lionel Hollins on Westphal's bench....come a ways in 21 years 3 hours ago
- Dan Majerle just hit back to back 3s and then back to back penetrations. 10pts in about 2min in the playoffs 3 hours ago
- RT @deray: Seneca, SC Cop Fatally Shot Teen, #ZacharyHammond, In Back, Not In Self-Defense, Family Says m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55ba6…? 4 hours ago
- Hey @car2goSeattle your service has completely made a mess of my morning. I don't have time to wait on hold to resolve this issue. Pls DM me 13 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.