- Kobe, "Iconic American sports figure ..." - Colin Cowherd. 3 hours ago
- Also, has anyone played ball in Under Armour kicks? I'm in the market and considering branching out. 14 hours ago
- Man, Rashard Mendenhall killing me on Tecmo. Makes no sense. 14 hours ago
- Who is hte foremost authority on Nurkic? 14 hours ago
- RT @cbswartz5: Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson combined to allow 8 touchdown passes in 2013. Peterson gave up seven of those. 15 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.