- RT @ArielVanfossen: #OlympiaShooting Volksfront cop supporters http://t.co/v73Xlm7JtB 12 hours ago
- RT @lsarsour: ISIS? Nope. Armed American bikers protesting at #PHxMosque today. Is this your America? #NotMyAmerica #TakeOnHate http://t.co… 12 hours ago
- Yall out here talking Sepp Blotter and NBA Finals like the man wants you to do. I'm dreaming of turnover kings and writing poetry. 22 hours ago
- If you're looking for your James Harden/NBA poetry fix for Friday, then whaddya know? I've got your hookup: dancingwithnoah.com/2015/05/29/the… 22 hours ago
- This poem is called the turnover king and only makes some sense, but I wrote it anyway & am sharing it with you all: dancingwithnoah.com/2015/05/29/the… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.