- Seeing Jason terry do the jet thing after he hits shots is one of my least favorite things about sports 4 hours ago
- RT @jacobjbg: if you get your hot sports takes from public radio, & live in the bay, I'll be talking dubs at 5:30 pm on @KQED 88.5, stammer… 1 day ago
- RT @SethPartnow: I love what @HickoryHigh did here in visualizing the offensive style of all 30 teams. Love. nyloncalculus.com/2015/04/16/vis… http://… 2 days ago
- RT @YoungNBA: Westbrook finished as the 3rd player in NBA history to average 28 points, 8 assists, and 7 boards with a PER of 28.9. Others… 3 days ago
- Black Rain, M. Douglas reveals counterfeiting ring, departs w/a "Fuck you very much," segues to Tokyo city + UB40, Do the Things You Do :-) 3 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.