- RT @EdgeofSports: How does @MLSPlayersUnion have a section "in the news" with no news about the pending strike? This PR strategy is bewilde… 48 minutes ago
- RT @linzsports: Duke and Coach K have a lot of questions to answer. My piece on the sexual assault allegations against Sulaimon: http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @AntonioFrench: Justice report finds systematic discrimination against African Americans in Ferguson cnn.it/1EdMCOO via @CNN 2 hours ago
- RT @stopbeingfamous: http://t.co/xVHpQ0CB6c 3 hours ago
- RT @ATLHawks: We asked @charlesbethea to write a piece for us on @DWilkins21. Let's just say he nailed it: on.nba.com/1AWex3e http://t… 3 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.