- So terribly pleased haralabos challenged Simmons on his nonsense comment about Klay being top-5 shooter 1 hour ago
- RT @richarddeitsch: ESPN declined my interview request on @Grantland33: "We are finished talking Grantland," said a company spokesperson. 2 hours ago
- GSW fans desperate for Steph to take the Hezonja/Messi apprch: "Ask Kobe how excited he is to share backcourt w/me" twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo… 2 hours ago
- Last time, Steph (and @DeeHaze24) put me onto Malone's rage-fueled 61-18 in 33min from 1990 dancingwithnoah.com/2016/02/09/ste… https://t.co/wiUkgooIFk 4 hours ago
- Researching Super John Williamson and found this gem: https://t.co/3M3qt6HJqY 13 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.