- Terrific piece about the capture of El Chapo by @praddenkeefe: newyorker.com/magazine/2014/… 1 hour ago
- RT @Patrick_Fenelon: WE ARE EJACULATING JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT, THANK YOU! RT @dancingwithnoah: Twitter over ejaculating over potential Beas… 12 hours ago
- Twitter over ejaculating over potential Beasley-to-Lakers. 12 hours ago
- Kobe, "Iconic American sports figure ..." - Colin Cowherd. 15 hours ago
- Also, has anyone played ball in Under Armour kicks? I'm in the market and considering branching out. 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.