- Watching Laimbeer in this DET @ CHI game from 1990 & reminded I unfollowed someone for saying Love was like Laimbeer, but a lesser defender 9 hours ago
- If Coach K's not the coach, does Conley beat out Kyrie? 10 hours ago
- Was Mike Conley ever an option for this USA group? 10 hours ago
- Yo @AustinClemens2, any chance you'll be able to get 95-96 with the shorter 3pt line? 2 days ago
- My first Throwback Thursday ever is Alonzo Mourning and his game-winner over Boston back in '93: hardwoodparoxysm.com/2014/08/28/tbt… 3 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.