- RT @atotalmonet: If only trolls paired their death and rape threats with animated GIFs from Twitter's valued corporate partners. 7 hours ago
- RT @SultanAlQassemi: Bashar Al Assad soaked in water carrying a paper boat by Brussels based Syrian artist @_AbdallaOmari_ http://t.co/pVEp… 1 day ago
- Oh Rawls, let that o-line clear a path and do the rest young man. 1 day ago
- Lance Stephenson with 3/4 quart dime 2 days ago
- What did Diaw tell Batum about Charlotte? 2 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.