- Man, EA Sports really nailed it with this "EA SPorts: It's in the Game!" This shit will still be going strong when I'm on my death bed. 1 hour ago
- Happy day. ICYMI I wrote free verse poetry about Kobe Bryant, his stans, critics and eventual 200-foot statue in LA: dancingwithnoah.com/2014/10/22/pro… 4 hours ago
- Dude in the background looking way too serious for a champagne celebration. http://t.co/cBeJQ1JfEm 5 hours ago
- RT @HickoryHigh: #HPPreview is here and I'm incredibly proud of the whole group and the final product. scribd.com/doc/244006092/… 6 hours ago
- Liverpool appear to be resigned to this. 6 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.