- RT @BeefEriksson: Steph not getting a shot up is just as "crippling" (on the outcome) as missing there, but #ClutchStats won't know. 5 hours ago
- Hated that shot, but getsum Strph 5 hours ago
- Joe Johnson out here banging dudes like me against guys weighing 150 6 hours ago
- RT @Rand_Getlin: Sean Morey -- who is running for NFLPA executive director -- isn't pulling any punches. Strong words here. http://t.co/zrO… 6 hours ago
- (In Monica voice) It's just one of them things, that Klay goes through, when he's angry insiiiiiide 6 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
The finest in unpaid basketball writing. I’m Kris Fenrich, the owner, operator, editor, curator and creator of 99% of this blog’s written content. To borrow from the old header of my friend Ian Levy’s website, Hickory-High, we (as in I, but in the plural) focus on fine numerica and esoterica here at Dancing with Noah. We’ve been doing it since like 2011 and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Of course we’re happy you’ve stopped by to read something or been delivered here by one of the oligarchical search engines or found a link somewhere on these vastly infinite interwebs. Given the never ending digital and analog options with which you could spend your finite time, I’m genuinely appreciative you’ve decided (whether intentionally or on accident) to stop by here and read some of these thoughts.
From time to time, there will be special guests here at DWN. If you have a real interest in sharing something with the site, email me at email@example.com. I’m happy to accept submissions or discuss writing ideas, but not terribly interested in link swaps or using this site to pitch products.
If you find yourself thirsty for more of my written basketball content, you can read me at the following sites:
(Also, this is not a Joakim Noah fan site, nor is it a Chicago Bulls-themed site. Joakim Noah is in no way affiliated with the site.)