- RT @dmorey: Best draft interview answers ever part 1: player, can you pass a drug test? [grabs table] TODAY?!? 1 day ago
- Search query of the (yester)day: "steph curry erotica" 1 day ago
- RIP Ray Manzarek 3 days ago
- Dang, not good to see Terrence Williams involved in this: seattletimes.com/html/nba/20210… 3 days ago
- Just read a beautiful description of Nerlens Noel's offensive game: "Primitive" (@rotoworld) 1 week ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Category Archives: Amigos
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.