- Anyone see Behind the Candelabra? 12 hours ago
- What a night, marmots. Classic NBA Finals OT game and a strong win by USA Men's soccer. I was entertained, Maximus, I was entertained. 1 day ago
- Shaq grabbing Weiner's arm is like me grabbing a baby's arm. 1 day ago
- What. A. Fucking. Game. My adrenaline is pumping. I feel kinda like Roberto Duran normally felt in between fights. 1 day ago
- I'm sorry that your country and my country are not on good terms ... 2 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Tag Archives: support groups
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.