- Love seeing rookies half heartedly try to argue with refs. 9 minutes ago
- Kevin Love been a machine out there. Where this version been hiding? 13 minutes ago
- Big head clowning is universal. For this one moment, I'll ride for gsw. When you see me again, it will have passed. twitter.com/cjzero/status/… 19 hours ago
- Hi @matthalsalljazz, any chance you and #DwightTrible performing stateside anytime soon? 1 day ago
- RT @BSO: Think about being stabbed to death just for being black and someone has to add you aren't a "thug", how disrespectful is that? htt… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.