- Gordy Hayward going for 29ppg on 10 FTAs over last 5. Shooting over 50% on 5 3PA/gm. Jazz 4-1. 8 hours ago
- Brandon Knight, not my favorite. He's right down there with Tyreke Evans. 10 hours ago
- RT @JamilSmith: The Jefferson Parish Sheriff was much more upset today about criticism of cops than about Joe McKnight being dead. https://… 20 hours ago
- RT @TheRedGrrl: Oh look, it's the official 2016 truck! https://t.co/E3d2YgfxAw 21 hours ago
- ICYMI: Weirdo stats like Jimmy B scoring 25 on 8 FG/gm or anything Embiid does. I catalogued those things here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.