- I'm #onhere not a ton, but had no idea there were comps between Vic and PG twitter.com/cliftongbrown/… 4 hours ago
- RT @jacobjbg: Good morning! Fuck Donald Trump 16 hours ago
- Lodeiro been exceptionally poor in this MPS Cup #sounders 1 day ago
- RT @PeterAlexander: You can’t make this stuff up: Trump held Hanukkah celebration tonight, five days early, ahead of his Mar-a-Lago getaway… 3 days ago
- RT @kpelton: NBA commissioner Adam Silver was asked about Seattle's KeyArena renovation plans at his press conference tonight: https://t.co… 3 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.