- I love some Steve Adams and Grant bro, but in general don't enjoy okc style of bball. I like okc because an unfrien… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Jazzers looking much more svelte in these sunset desert unis instead of the fat boy yellows they wore in okc 8 hours ago
- James Johnson basically a more aggressive version of Patrick swayze's character in Roadhouse 16 hours ago
- How can you motivate me when I already motivated myself? twitter.com/byjayking/stat… 1 day ago
- Anyone know what will happen with Pels and Boogie this summer? I was discussing with my friend @bugfoster515 and we… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.