- Ballmer in the back, bald on top, diggin the scene with the lanyard lean twitter.com/nba/status/791… 14 hours ago
- Tyreke Evans could be the greatest single impediment to Anthony Davis's ascendancy 1 day ago
- Dante Cunningham commits a charge and it feels like the most expected, natural outcome in the world 1 day ago
- Saw a nice Dante Cunningham assist in transition and reacted with disappointment that it was him. Feel bad about this, it was a nice pass. 1 day ago
- Last year James Harden avg'd 29-6-7.5 w/1.7 stls, played in all 82gms, led NBA in MPG & made nearly 3 3s/gm. He didn't make any All-NBA tms. 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.