- RT @splinter_news: A Philando Castile memorial fund has wiped out all student lunch debt in St. Paul trib.al/xx2BEjn https://t.co/n… 9 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Thousands of new Rohingya refugees flee violence, hunger in Myanmar to Bangladesh reut.rs/2wYC7OI 1 day ago
- RT @mikefreemanNFL: I am told that @Kaepernick7 has filed a grievance under the CBA for collusion against the owners. If accurate, this is… 1 day ago
- It's hard to read what the Myanmar military is doing to the #Rohingya people. Reminds me of the Rape of Nanking nytimes.com/2017/10/11/wor… 4 days ago
- RT @Raphael_Gellar: Incredible. Panama qualify for first World Cup ever. The emotion from the broadcasters is why football is the best http… 5 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.