- More Poku this evening, I suppose: the movement, the pass, yes, please and thanks you: https://t.co/URTAZFArGB 16 hours ago
- James Worthy had an aggressive beard for a college hooper circa '82. 1 day ago
- Finally making the acquaintance of one Pokusevski and delighted to see this kind of open court skill/fluidity. Als… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This like catching the Loch Ness monster on film twitter.com/thehoopsttalk/… 1 day ago
- RT @AhbAnalytics: | Killian Hayes Scouting Report | -Up on @OT_Heroics -Film on @AdvProBball #NBATwitter #NBADraft overtimeheroics.net/index.php/2020… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.