- RT @scricca1: up for @TheStepien with assists from the inimitable @polarfall and @SKPearlman: Myles Powell Scouting Report https://t.co/Pdx… 3 hours ago
- RT @DanIssel44: Anyone want a Colonel’s jersey personalized and signed by me? Retweet for chance to win. I’ll announce a winner this weeken… 9 hours ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: They've both been accused of raping teenagers procured for them by pedophile trafficker Jeffrey Epstein https://t.co/I7S… 19 hours ago
- RT @espn_macmahon: James Harden: 55 points, 20-34 FG, 10-18 3s, 5-5 FT. Rick Barry is the only player in NBA history to score more points w… 19 hours ago
- Tremendous footwork and what looks like super subtle eye fake to get Bzanishvili to bite. Just great from 18yo Fran… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.