- The Shining is on right now and it's 12:41pm local time. Really not kind of movie I'd watch in the afternoon. 6 hours ago
- Oh shit Anthony edwards, this man is 19: https://t.co/r03n6jzDq5 19 hours ago
- Quintessential Haliburton. After the play, Petersen like, “those are the plays you kind of have to accept with DAR”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @abovethebreak3: Metas, draft strategy and pre-drafting is LIVE (free) Why I think the draft hasn't even got close to peak inefficiency,… 23 hours ago
- RT @nwmalinowski: Never believe police version of the events. #DerekChauvin 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Over the years, I’ve had the good fortune and opportunity to write for some great sites that are no longer part of the web ecosphere. Namely, Hickory-High, run by Ian Levy, and Hardwood Paroxysm, run by Matt Moore. As a result, some writing I’m proud of and other writing I cringe at are no longer available on these interwebs.
In an attempt at stretching out my online lifespan just a wee bit longer with a tad broader footprint, I’ve re-posted several older pieces below. In many cases, it will be just text unless tables or graphics are retrievable (not always) or critical to articulation.
22nd Century Original: James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
The Signing, Stopping, and Standing of James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
DeMarcus Cousins, Human Being; published March 2014 on Hickory-High