- RT @SKPearlman: Another fantastic, must read piece from @JakeInThePaint. Highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already! https:… 5 hours ago
- Don't know who's calling this Stanford/Bama game, but he mentioned he's colorblind and it's a bitch to see the dark… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Am convinced Vital has put on weight in a not good way. 1 day ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: Reading the excellent book Strongmen by @ruthbenghiat. Fantastic, scary. But one section I felt like I had to share be… 1 day ago
- Frankly, I did not predict Curbelo would have more 3s than Brandon Boston thru collegiate games. 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Over the years, I’ve had the good fortune and opportunity to write for some great sites that are no longer part of the web ecosphere. Namely, Hickory-High, run by Ian Levy, and Hardwood Paroxysm, run by Matt Moore. As a result, some writing I’m proud of and other writing I cringe at are no longer available on these interwebs.
In an attempt at stretching out my online lifespan just a wee bit longer with a tad broader footprint, I’ve re-posted several older pieces below. In many cases, it will be just text unless tables or graphics are retrievable (not always) or critical to articulation.
22nd Century Original: James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
The Signing, Stopping, and Standing of James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
DeMarcus Cousins, Human Being; published March 2014 on Hickory-High