- RT @mikegrib8: guys check this out, its a decently fun/thoughtful article. I've written a lot of stuff behind the scenes in the past 2 year… 3 hours ago
- RT @mikegrib8: Live on patreon... New post "From the Pages of My Unhinged Notebook - Discovering the First Archetype" https://t.co/Zplcykjh… 3 hours ago
- Kinda intrigued by Quion Williams from OK State. Good strength/build for a true frosh. Only saw a bit of him in 202… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Avery Anderson III been 170 pounds his entire career at OK State and listed at 158 this year as a 22-year-old senio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @msolurin: THIS IS INSIDE RIKERS. You can see people covered in feces they’ve been left in for 9+ hours, you can see men locked in showe… 20 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Over the years, I’ve had the good fortune and opportunity to write for some great sites that are no longer part of the web ecosphere. Namely, Hickory-High, run by Ian Levy, and Hardwood Paroxysm, run by Matt Moore. As a result, some writing I’m proud of and other writing I cringe at are no longer available on these interwebs.
In an attempt at stretching out my online lifespan just a wee bit longer with a tad broader footprint, I’ve re-posted several older pieces below. In many cases, it will be just text unless tables or graphics are retrievable (not always) or critical to articulation.
22nd Century Original: James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
The Signing, Stopping, and Standing of James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
DeMarcus Cousins, Human Being; published March 2014 on Hickory-High