- My *FIRST* experience w/Romeo Weems (#1 in black). Poor awareness w/flat feet giving Kira the bomb, but this wiggle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Any of yall who've watched Trendon Watford: is effort consistently an issue? Only seen couple games, but seen it come up couple times. 7 hours ago
- Stalin's Russia really had a horn section playing at some gulags? 8 hours ago
- RT @MLBRandomStats: Yu Darvish has 24 strikeouts over his last 9 innings pitched. By inning: 3 strikeouts 2 strikeouts 2 strikeouts 3 stri… 8 hours ago
- BTW, fuck Lavrentiy Beria. 8 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Over the years, I’ve had the good fortune and opportunity to write for some great sites that are no longer part of the web ecosphere. Namely, Hickory-High, run by Ian Levy, and Hardwood Paroxysm, run by Matt Moore. As a result, some writing I’m proud of and other writing I cringe at are no longer available on these interwebs.
In an attempt at stretching out my online lifespan just a wee bit longer with a tad broader footprint, I’ve re-posted several older pieces below. In many cases, it will be just text unless tables or graphics are retrievable (not always) or critical to articulation.
22nd Century Original: James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
The Signing, Stopping, and Standing of James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
DeMarcus Cousins, Human Being; published March 2014 on Hickory-High