- Didn’t realize Krause and Jerry west were tight since the 70s and Krause advised west to avoid Phil. Ultimately did… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- Haven’t watch Carolina in a couple months but today at least, the giant Walker Kessler looked like a different play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Derek Harper on Lakers Glen Rice: “great shooter. But if he’s not making his shots, he’s not valuable. He can’t de… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Kurt Rambis reacting to seeing Glen Rice show up to the Lakers for the first time after the Rice/Eddie Jones trade: https://t.co/pnA3rShWo7 22 hours ago
- RT @jackfrank_jjf: Wrote about some things that have caught my eye recently: Kira Lewis’ defense, Hamidou Diallo’s passing and Saben Lee’s… 22 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Over the years, I’ve had the good fortune and opportunity to write for some great sites that are no longer part of the web ecosphere. Namely, Hickory-High, run by Ian Levy, and Hardwood Paroxysm, run by Matt Moore. As a result, some writing I’m proud of and other writing I cringe at are no longer available on these interwebs.
In an attempt at stretching out my online lifespan just a wee bit longer with a tad broader footprint, I’ve re-posted several older pieces below. In many cases, it will be just text unless tables or graphics are retrievable (not always) or critical to articulation.
22nd Century Original: James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
The Signing, Stopping, and Standing of James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
DeMarcus Cousins, Human Being; published March 2014 on Hickory-High