- Despite me taking general issue with a core premise of The Soul of Basketball, I'm blown away by story that Ainge w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @BLMSeattleKC: No one answered the phone in your office today @MayorJenny. We spoke with @SeattlePD Deputy Chief about the uptick in gun… 14 hours ago
- I'd love a player to respond to his #NBA2K19 rank or #NBARank with something like, "I appreciate the high rank,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @The_Step_Back: This week we're rolling out 25-under-25, ranking the best young players in the NBA. Check out this thread as we roll the… 3 days ago
- I was one of these writers. Pls read all 25 to find out which player(s?) I wrote about. 🏀 basketball 🏀 basketball 🏀 twitter.com/HickoryHigh/st… 3 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Over the years, I’ve had the good fortune and opportunity to write for some great sites that are no longer part of the web ecosphere. Namely, Hickory-High, run by Ian Levy, and Hardwood Paroxysm, run by Matt Moore. As a result, some writing I’m proud of and other writing I cringe at are no longer available on these interwebs.
In an attempt at stretching out my online lifespan just a wee bit longer with a tad broader footprint, I’ve re-posted several older pieces below. In many cases, it will be just text unless tables or graphics are retrievable (not always) or critical to articulation.
22nd Century Original: James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
The Signing, Stopping, and Standing of James Harden; published March 2013 on Hickory-High
DeMarcus Cousins, Human Being; published March 2014 on Hickory-High