- RT @theroaddude: @MattGertz Unreal what some folks take as indicative of reality. Asimov had it right; even more so these days. https://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @NoahPBPerkins: Nate Thurmond scoring over Wilt https://t.co/AghQven95Z 9 hours ago
- RT @Cosmis: Listen, Cade is QB1. Keon and BJ Boston likely 2 and 3. I love Coleman Hawkins and Henry Coleman and a good 5-10 more guys for… 1 day ago
- RT @Ross_homan1: Something that I think matters in projecting outlier growth in prospects is “opportunistic scoring”. Keon fits in that cat… 1 day ago
- Seahawks have pattern of trade types: Harvin Jimmy Graham Sheldon Richardson Clowney Jamal Adams Obv small… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
May 8, 2011Posted by on
The beautiful truths below don’t change the fact that OKC is down 1-2. It’s easy to point the accusatory finger at Russell, but the blown lead in game three was a team effort.