- RT @twmarks_: 2021 NBA Draft Notebook Notable returners, off-ball space creation, defensive evaluations, playmaking dimensions, shooting p… 1 day ago
- Still inexplicable sophomore emoni was POY over Cade twitter.com/draftexpress/s… 1 day ago
- I'm trying to build a big board, which is always a difficult process for me, and am already stuck at #5. This proc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Don't expect Judah Mintz (#80 on 247 comp, #85 on 247) to make a TyTy jump in ranks, but think he gets a big boost… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The saddest photo of the day twitter.com/WesSteinberg/s… 2 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.