- Next time people tell you how soft 2020 NBA is, show them this clip of Walt Bellamy being called for a charge - 2nd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Lew catch & turn into one dribble floater. Prob dunk attempt and foul in modern game but agility on turn and touch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Lew Alcindor (later Kareem) with some delightful play on Walt Bellamy who pretty much went from fucking with Wilt/R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @hbryant42: Looking through my house at all the things made in China and wondering why only black NBA players are responsible for standi… 17 hours ago
- Dick Barnett trash talk to a cold shooting Don Chaney circa 1969: “Let that Ray Charles shoot. Fall back and let the chump shoot.” 17 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.