- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: I mean it's almost verbatim @drewbrees https://t.co/urwB8sepiq 13 hours ago
- Nearly 10 minutes of Patrick Ewing post moves. Don't make em like this anymore: youtube.com/watch?v=Y29gMu… #PatrickEwing #Knicks 5 days ago
- 34yr old MJ out here busting 19yr old Kobe's ass at 98 ASG in MSG. Also, Mutombo and Jayson Williams both wearing #55 for east. Whatever. 1 week ago
- Highlight of day was seeing @ChrisWebby utilize the baseline behind the back post pass (left block to paint) that I use. Celebs just like us 1 week ago
- It's early in the listens, but preferring Endless to Blonde. 1 week ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.