- RT @mehdirhasan: Hey US media folks, here, I would argue immodestly, is how you interview a Trump supporter on Trump's lies: https://t.co/D… 12 minutes ago
- I’ll never forgive jimmy and Brett and Elton if they sabotage Fultz. (I need to move on from this storyline.) 1 hour ago
- RT @rex_rexchapman: The night SHAQ beat-up my runner with such authority the telecast shortcircuited😂... https://t.co/LEAxcB5b5p 20 hours ago
- RT @cpfccomedy: Now you see me now you don’t! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/ggzM3vxqkT 21 hours ago
- Alex Len like 7'3" Kevin Durant 7'1" Jordan Bell 6'7" People need to get these measurements right. 21 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.