- RT @ProHoopsHistory: GREAT MOMENTS IN NBA HISTORY Michael Jordan pulling down Penny Hardaway's warm-up pants in the 1996 All-Star Game htt… 10 hours ago
- RT @accordingtoame: @deray @engineer_owl https://t.co/Qf9140s04q 2 days ago
- RT @Passionweiss: RIP to Bobby "The Brain" Heenan. An all-time king of swagger, an all-time king of sequins. https://t.co/HZlCiGD5JW 2 days ago
- RT @WiltCArchive: The Oldest Footage of Basketball in 1080 HD (1968, 1981, 1998) - and film of Dr. James Naismith: youtu.be/mCcRN4Tv8hI?a… 3 days ago
- Having Billups and PIerce is so so bizarre. 4 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.