- RT @FiveThirtyEight: 60% of guns used to commit crimes in Chicago from 2009 to 2013 originated outside of Illinois. 53eig.ht/2i6EYPc… 1 hour ago
- The dire diagnosis of Tiny Archibald is a bitter pill -- and a prescription for the future of NBA stars espn.com/nba/story/_/id… 4 hours ago
- not from what I've seen. 17 hours ago
- RT @ThomasAwful: I love how proud Klay Thompson's mom is in this picture. https://t.co/urxFXhcEf4 2 days ago
- RT @Anarchy_Dog: So this just fucking happened in Ohio https://t.co/SR1kIbJBJY 2 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.