- These A's uniforms are some of the finest in all of baseball 1 day ago
- RT @fivefifths: https://t.co/ZTexUiiUVx 4 days ago
- RT @colezwicker: Can't get over this display of acceleration, explosion and overall force by Zion on the block. Completely mesmerizing: htt… 4 days ago
- Can't see Bruce Bochy without thinking remembering stories about how big his head is. 4 days ago
- Puig, you dumbass 4 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.