- Bledsoe: G1 3-12, 0-6 3s G2: 3-10, 1-5 3s G3: 3-16, 1-6 3s G4: 2-7, 0-2 3s 1 day ago
- RT @KWestSavali: Try not to kill any innocent, unarmed Black people tonight. twitter.com/lapdhq/status/… 2 days ago
- From @DraftExpress/mike Schmitz piece... found this fascinating in terms of challenges faced at combine by overse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @onlyticketKP: eliteamstl.com/2019/05/17/202… ICYMI: The top 100 @eliteamsports 2020 rankings are now live. I dished my overall thoughts on the… 4 days ago
- RT @JRehling: Alabama ranks 49th in infant mortality rate. 44th in homicide rate. 50th in public education. But, they want everyone to kno… 4 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.