- Was streaming one of his KC games and kids were flipping out any time he did anything remotely positive. It’s a thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Amen Thompson (5* 2022 and half of "Thompson Twin" super duo group) w/nice side step, but the offhand finish off gl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Domantas Sabonis tonight: 21-20-9-2-4 on 8-15 FG, 1-1 3s, 1-2 FT Previous 5: Avg 27-14-10-2-0 on 69-46-76, 75% TS,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @johnwilmeswords: new rules for healthy twitter use: -ignore cultural Lists -never argue with anyone you've never heard of -never learn… 1 day ago
- Oh, a more competitive price point https://t.co/wZjlD0SWuv 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.