- RT @theroaddude: @MattGertz Unreal what some folks take as indicative of reality. Asimov had it right; even more so these days. https://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @NoahPBPerkins: Nate Thurmond scoring over Wilt https://t.co/AghQven95Z 9 hours ago
- RT @Cosmis: Listen, Cade is QB1. Keon and BJ Boston likely 2 and 3. I love Coleman Hawkins and Henry Coleman and a good 5-10 more guys for… 1 day ago
- RT @Ross_homan1: Something that I think matters in projecting outlier growth in prospects is “opportunistic scoring”. Keon fits in that cat… 1 day ago
- Seahawks have pattern of trade types: Harvin Jimmy Graham Sheldon Richardson Clowney Jamal Adams Obv small… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.