- RT @_proinsight: Catch #TheBlueprintCombine live-stream for FREE all day, today on our YouTube channel — live from Mount Pleasant, Utah. 🔗… 19 hours ago
- RIP PHAROAH SANDERS. Spiritual element of his music has always moved me. Was lucky enough to see him live at the Tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @mikegrib8: The toughest thing to do in scouting is recognizing actually translatable ability as opposed to in the moment circumstantial… 1 day ago
- RT @SageRosenfels18: Since retirement, I have been lucky to avoid stealing millions of dollars from the poorest people in my state. 2 days ago
- Solo Ball impressed the shit out of me in person. Lotta tools to work with. Really strong class. twitter.com/Andrew__Slater… 3 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.