- Good interview from #mischazverev while bae can't contain her smile. 10 hours ago
- Well fucking done Mischa #zverev 10 hours ago
- Tonight, I'm a Zverev fan. Go #zverev Go. 11 hours ago
- RT @TBraithwaite: There is one woman on a CNN panel of nine pundits discussing the Women's March https://t.co/oPZxtbcQn4 12 hours ago
- Kawhi scouting 2007 ... can see some of the same traits 10 years ago, but no one saw dude being this good: https://t.co/qryGZLQCXS 12 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.