- Speaking directly to Magic? twitter.com/daldridgetnt/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @ProHoopsHistory: The golden age of depoliticized sports media. (from "The Rivalry" by John Taylor) https://t.co/FTVbJ3Ndnz 14 hours ago
- I was expecting something different from this oral history of Rising Up & Rising Down: mcsweeneys.net/articles/an-or… 23 hours ago
- RT @zellieimani: George Washington's wooden teeth is a myth. In reality, he had his dentures fitted with teeth pulled from slaves. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @BaxterHolmes: Source familiar w/ Kings’ thinking: "Vivek thinks Buddy [Hield] has Steph Curry potential.” Am told that fixation was a k… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.