- "Get out of...your own dilemmas and the ball will find you." Van Gundyism number 2,122 39 minutes ago
- RT @RKalland: A lot of folks have asked if they can do anything after @bochurney's death. We decided to set up a fundraiser for Lost N Foun… 1 hour ago
- Shiiit man. RIP @bochurney. Didn't know him but felt like we went to same school. Rest easy. 5 hours ago
- Remember when KD was DPOY? Seemed flimsy then, seems laughable now. twitter.com/BenGolliver/st… 7 hours ago
- Dejounte! twitter.com/nbastats/statu… 7 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.