- Dwyane Wade looking like Chris Tucker’s arch rival from the Fifth Element https://t.co/YpfIObYCyw 12 hours ago
- RT @Ben_Pfeifer_: Some news: I've started a Patreon as a place to publish 2021 draft work at the moment (until i get #hired somewhere!). M… 20 hours ago
- Last time for folks who may have missed: On Illinois' freshman PG Andre Curbelo, a maestro with preternatural insti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @Ben_Pfeifer_: New @Prep2ProPod is live, talking debuts by Cade Cunningham, BJ Boston, Terrence Clarke, Ayo's improvement, Bones vs. Deu… 1 day ago
- Funny thing on the Duke rewatch is knowing that every shot Jalen Johnson puts up will go in. 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.