- GSW analyst Jim Barnett 1972: “I’m a conversation piece. Just look at this body: a 170 pounds of ghastly mistakes.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Get particular joy out of seeing this dude repeatedly dragged twitter.com/letsgomathias/… 10 hours ago
- From preseason 72-73: “would also help if team (GSW) caught on better in Bay Area and attracted fans who felt it im… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @jackfrank_jjf: Hi all, an old friend and his mom are battling cancer together. Medical bills are quite expensive. Please consider don… 12 hours ago
- They really believe in this dude: https://t.co/UrmZ3v78RW 17 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.