- RT @_proinsight: Pro Insight Q&A series: Cameron & Cayden Boozer prospectiveinsight.com/post/boozer-tw… https://t.co/vor0O8iB2W 5 hours ago
- Justise Winslow's looked like a bouncer on the glass. Only has 5rebs but eats space and wins the position battle.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Bjelica really bringing that over-40 league vibe to his perimeter defense. Gave up two 3s with a big ol cushion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- This was fun, very GSW feel from rookie Moses Moody - moves well, uses size well and makes the read. Don’t recall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Class pics tomorrow. Homie is ready https://t.co/xdqU81rBzM 12 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.