- Oh shit Buddy had an ok look 44 minutes ago
- Oh Malik monk 45 minutes ago
- Suns/Wolves been all kinds of fun and Devin Booker has just been absolutely killing from the mid-range. The D is ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- For every highlight, there are multiple misjudgments/reads, but the ratio is improving and when it works, Ant makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Tough cover for Saric or most people: ant stopping on a dime to smooth PU. https://t.co/gAB5yaMDQQ 3 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.