- David West ... guy grinds my gears and I wish he wasn't on the team he's on, but he's probably one of the better dudes in NBA. 20 hours ago
- Never watched scott van pelt before now. 20 hours ago
- RT @curtismharris: I kept it clean at @ProHoopsHistory, but this is some code language for telling black men to shut the hell up and dance… 20 hours ago
- Bill Simmons like "we got some major ewing theory with Kevin Durant and golden state." Maybe he's saying that. 20 hours ago
- I do find it endearing when heinsohn refers to IT as "the little guy" but also understand an alternative experience 23 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.