- The range on this sequence of plays from Onyeka vs AZ is so good. If you showed up to scout this game, it’s like du… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Man, I had no idea Marcus Zegarowski and MCW were brothers. This changes nothing but yet ... 12 hours ago
- Scottie Lewis lacking in some things, but athleticism is not one of them. Peep the get up after the fall. https://t.co/QdvOG2gAKW 13 hours ago
- Who’s tuning in for this: twitter.com/dancingwithnoa… https://t.co/XcVlEiqEQx 14 hours ago
- RT @Cosmis: Bloomberg could probably single handedly end the student debt crisis, the school lunch debt crisis and permanently fix Flint's… 16 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.