- RT @FirstKnivesClub: My aunt sold her house and she got this fucking email https://t.co/WlXTosoGqe 56 minutes ago
- RT @antifa_news1: THIS IS WHO THE ALT RIGHT IS Portland to Manchester: Alt-Right & ISIS Produce the Same Nightmare itsgoingdown.org/portland-manch…… 59 minutes ago
- Player hate often feels like a Trojan horse for racist vibes. Not always the case, but some seem threatened by blac… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Nauseating to see these numbers. twitter.com/winwithoutwar/… 2 hours ago
- Came up on text thread...bird's 60 on ATL in New Orleans never gets old. My god. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmL9A… 14 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.