- Jerry West describing golf: "designed by the devil..." 5 hours ago
- Get the eff off Jerry West's lawn https://t.co/tdYXB6YX62 5 hours ago
- Dante Cunningham style looks like it's stuck in early 2000s NBA fashion. 6 hours ago
- Dante Cunnin spin moves into scoop shots? Cmon now, Dante. 6 hours ago
- Good Boogie, Bad Boogie, 1 Boogie 7 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Spain can Pass
January 4, 2012Posted by on
A little Rudy Fernandez to the rookie Kenneth Faried while fellow rookie Jimmer Fredette looks on. Jimmer had to be wondering what kind of mumbo jumbo Rudy was pulling when he chucked this ball up over his head … and just as the final thought flows through ….
In other news … how about those Nuggets? For all the respect and accolades he gets, George Karl is still underrated. Stay tuned for more on the coach and his surprising (to me at least … c’mon, you didn’t see it coming) team.