- RT @markberman: JUST IN: South Carolina prosecutor confirms she will retry Michael Slager after mistrial today wpo.st/EsaJ2 #wal… 39 minutes ago
- Oddball stats thru 1/4 of season like the Brow and his race to catch Chuck in 35-15 games. Oh. So. Much. More.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @MichaelSkolnik: America, 2016. An unarmed black man can be running away from a cop and be shot in the back, all caught on video, and 12… 5 hours ago
- Unarmed, running away and still can't get a conviction. If LE needed a precedent, this looks/feels like one. twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: Stat kings at the quarter turn. Jimmy B going for 25ppg on less than 8 FG/gm. Who's the only other to do it?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.