- Jerry West describing golf: "designed by the devil..." 5 hours ago
- Get the eff off Jerry West's lawn https://t.co/tdYXB6YX62 5 hours ago
- Dante Cunningham style looks like it's stuck in early 2000s NBA fashion. 6 hours ago
- Dante Cunnin spin moves into scoop shots? Cmon now, Dante. 6 hours ago
- Good Boogie, Bad Boogie, 1 Boogie 7 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.