- RT @adamjohnsonNYC: I mean it's almost verbatim @drewbrees https://t.co/urwB8sepiq 23 hours ago
- Nearly 10 minutes of Patrick Ewing post moves. Don't make em like this anymore: youtube.com/watch?v=Y29gMu… #PatrickEwing #Knicks 6 days ago
- 34yr old MJ out here busting 19yr old Kobe's ass at 98 ASG in MSG. Also, Mutombo and Jayson Williams both wearing #55 for east. Whatever. 1 week ago
- Highlight of day was seeing @ChrisWebby utilize the baseline behind the back post pass (left block to paint) that I use. Celebs just like us 1 week ago
- It's early in the listens, but preferring Endless to Blonde. 1 week ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.