- Came up on text thread...bird's 60 on ATL in New Orleans never gets old. My god. m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALmL9A… 37 minutes ago
- RT @DocumentHate: Two killed on Portland train today when they tried to intervene as a man yelled racial slurs at Muslim women. https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- In bed listening to Steve Winwood's While You See a Chance & having some kind of emotionally nostalgic response. 36 isn't what I anticipated 1 day ago
- Crowder been on the receiving end of a couple nasty ball fakes this series 2 days ago
- RT @FINALLEVEL: My Sincere THANKS to all the SVU fans.... Season 19 is on the way! https://t.co/jkWT78UcNL 2 days ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.