- "Get out of...your own dilemmas and the ball will find you." Van Gundyism number 2,122 49 minutes ago
- RT @RKalland: A lot of folks have asked if they can do anything after @bochurney's death. We decided to set up a fundraiser for Lost N Foun… 1 hour ago
- Shiiit man. RIP @bochurney. Didn't know him but felt like we went to same school. Rest easy. 5 hours ago
- Remember when KD was DPOY? Seemed flimsy then, seems laughable now. twitter.com/BenGolliver/st… 7 hours ago
- Dejounte! twitter.com/nbastats/statu… 8 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.