- My pops, an Iowa family, watching bucks/mavs: As I watch this game I just can not picture Luka Garza running with these guys 5 hours ago
- Lefty floater off the roll from WCJ. Not mad at it. 6 hours ago
- I've only seen one game of Auburn Jaylin Williams but am intrigued w/that + stat profile. People more familiar wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @dan_olinger: .@henrywward (predictably) hit it absolutely out of the park on his new piece, would highly recommend that everyone check… 15 hours ago
- The outliers are kinda crazy: twitter.com/NBA_Math/statu… https://t.co/0sOMVkUSzo 15 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.