- RT @advancedstats23: Something to keep in mind when comparing efficiency in different seasons TS% average: 2019: 56 2018: 55.6 2017: 55.2 2… 12 hours ago
- Stan culture is weird to me and I just stumbled into a MeloStan thread where people are asking god to free Melo. ID… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- JR Smith Derrick Rose Dwyane Wade Jokic Oladipo Strange, as it should be given the parameters. twitter.com/PeakNBA/status… 14 hours ago
- My first ever hot take: high school lebron was a better dunker than Darryl Dawkins 1 day ago
- It’s wild how you could dribble into FT line and initiate your offense 16ft out back in the 80s. And also play wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Dancing with Noah in another Realm
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.