- Hitting yall with some random shit, but hitting back to Peyton Watson --> the fluidity going from catch to attack a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- This gonna prob miss some of my followers, but it's still dope when you request a song on a radio show and the DJ p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Hey, I like Josh Christopher. Don't care who knows. His frame and physical ability are pretty fucking unique, but .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This is my first possession of my first game watching Peyton Watson (2021, 5*, Long Beach Poly) and he pulls this:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @PBCBBallForum: @SUVtv @_jordanj10 @sunsboysbball @MyLineOfChamps SUVTv is the gold standard for live stream events IMO.. nothing even c… 17 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Tag Archives: support groups
February 2, 2012Posted by on
My guy Ian Levy at Hickory High was kind enough to post my piece on the lineal ancestry from Dominique Wilkins to Tracy McGrady to Carmelo Anthony. Is that a stretch? Am I making shit up? Someday I wonder if we’ll look at basketball courts the way people used to see the earth …. mistakenly flat when it was really round.
While you’re there, take a look at Ian’s work too. Lot to be learned and it’s aesthetically pleasing… yum.