- First time seeing @sunrisehoops Bobi Klintman (6-9 2022 4* Maryland commit from Sweden) who @7_Ft_Schnitzel hip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Last time I saw Gradey Dick (6-7 2022 4.5*, Kansas commit) was April during Geico Nationals. Watching him now again… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Oh shit, just thought Larry Nance Jr was Enes Kanter Freedom/Freedom Kanter. Similar skin tone + number + general heights go hard. 8 hours ago
- RT @NotZay22: Subscribe to my draft centric YouTube channel, first video is just Alex Fudge positives vs Texas State: https://t.co/RZi5H9M… 9 hours ago
- St Mary's coach all kinds of ornery. Good for him. 9 hours ago
Just messing around, getting triple doubles
Tag Archives: triple doubles
March 4, 2012Posted by on
In a week when rumors ran rampant that the Celtics were “aggressively” looking to trade their enigmatically styled point guard, little Rajon Rondo responded by blowing the dust off his headband and putting Boston on his back in a Sunday matinee against the Knicks. Rondo went for 18 points, 17 rebounds and 20 assists in the overtime victory. That line is crazy even if came with a D’Antoni caveat.
To put Rondo’s statistical performance into context, I took a journey to Basketball-Reference.com’s Player Game Finder and found out that since 1985, only three other players have performed the improbable 3 x 15 (15 points, 15 rebounds, 15 assists in one game):
**I didn’t see the tail end of ABC’s Knicks-Celtics broadcast today, so if they flashed some stat graphs referencing the numbers above, I can’t be accused of stat-jacking since I had no awareness of its existence.